The U3A Network Queensland State Conference 2024
hosted by U3A Beaudesert from 28 – 30 May 2024
Theme for the Conference is ‘Lifelong Learning – a Scenic View’.
The Conference timetable is as follows:
- 28 May – Meet and Greet
- 29 May – Network Conference – Day 1
- Conference commences at 8:30 am
- Lunch & Morning/Afternoon Tea provided (Lanyard Required)
- 30 May – Network Conference & Network AGM – Day 2
- AGM commences at 8:30 am
- Meet and Greet 28 May
- Canapes and drinks – Commences at 5:30pm
- U3A Network Queensland Dinner 29 May
- Conference Dinner – Commences at 6:30pm
The Centre Beaudesert – 82 Brisbane St, Beaudesert QLD 4285
Cost of Conference & Events:
- Meet & Greet (28 May) – $TBA
- Network Conference (29 – 30 May ) – $TBA
- Network Conference Dinner (29 May) – $TBA
The U3A Beaudesert organising team has put together a summary of accommodation that is available, current vacancies, venue contact details and other useful links.
For members intending to attend the conference, please make your reservations as soon as practicable to avoid missing out.
The Conference Accommodation schedule as at 6 September and information sheet may be downloaded here.