Member Associations across Queensland subscribe to the values and standards developed over many years of U3A existence internationally and nationally.
U3As in Queensland are encouraged to be active members of the U3A Network Queensland and to contribute to the vision for U3A.
There are a number of ways a U3A can have input and below are a some examples:
- By sending delegates to the annual Network State Conference
- By participating in State and regional Presidents Council meetings
- Ensuring that Network information is distributed within your U3A
- Contributing articles and photographs to the quarterly newsletter, Network News
- Sharing news and information on the Network Facebook page
- Actively engaging with members of the Network committee