NBN’s Online Skills Check and Resources tool, the subject of the Webinar on 15 June is designed to increase the awareness and skills of people when using the Internet.
- The OSCAR tool aims to help all Australians build digital skills in four key areas:
- Online knowledge
- Device usage
- Sharing data and e-safety
- Online communication
The Digital Skills Check is split into three stages:
- Evaluate: complete our short questionnaire.
- Understand: receive your very own skills report card, highlighting current skill level and opportunities for improvement on four key digital skills areas: online knowledge,
- device usage, sharing data and e-safety, and online communication.
- Develop: it doesn’t end there – access a comprehensive and practical library of resources to support online skills development, whatever your skill level.