QUAC Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Please read these conditions carefully. Ensure the entry form is completed fully.
• You may submit a maximum of two entries. These can be made up as follows:
o 2 entries in Painting, or
o 2 entries in Drawing, or
o 1 entry in both Painting and Drawing
• Include a 50–word Artist Statement demonstrating how the work relates to the theme
“Spread Your Wings”. This is attached to the entry form.
• Your title must not be the theme’s title.
• Entries close 5 pm Sunday 29 May, 2022
• A first ($200) and a runner–up ($100) prize will be awarded in each category.
• All entries must be submitted by email as a photograph (jpg format) of the work.
• By entering the competition, the entrant gives U3A Network Queensland permission for their
work to be displayed publicly, including on their website.
• Members of U3A Network Queensland, committee members of U3A Network Queensland
Management Committee, judges and tutors of the subject are not eligible to enter.
• Entries must be entirely your own work. Entries must not have won or been placed (2nd , 3rd ,
runner up etc.) in any other competition.
• If your entry has been long–listed or short–listed in other competitions and provided it has not
won a prize or been published, it is eligible.
• Entry fees will not be refunded.
• Entry implies acceptance of all the rules and failure to comply may result in disqualification.
• Use the title of your work as the title of the jpg. Do not include any personal identifying
• The judges’ decision is final and no individual correspondence can be entered into. Judges
are unable to comment on individual entries. Judging is fair and unbiased