Currently, there are 35 U3As as members of Network Queensland, with the recent incorporation of U3A Gladstone.
U3As in Queensland are encouraged to be active members of the U3A Network Queensland and to contribute to the vision for U3A. There are many ways through which a U3A could have input and below are a few examples:
- By sending delegates to the annual conference
- By participating in State and regional Presidents Council meetings
- Ensuring that Network information is distributed within your U3A
- Contributing articles and photographs to the quarterly newsletter, Network News
- Sharing news and information on the Network Facebook page
- Actively engaging with members of the Network committee
Queensland U3As have now reopened for limited face to face classes from term 1, 2021. However, these classes will be subject to strict Covid19 regulations regarding class sizes and enhanced cleaning arrangements.
To check on the current status of your U3A, go to the individual website below in the list of Queensland U3As.
(Click on square top right, to view larger map)